CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Interrupted

Yes, I know, it's been a long time coming, but I finally have a new release out today. I'm working on two more projects as we speak, a romantic suspense involving twin brothers, one a firefighter, the other a PI. The heroine is searching for the women who stole her identity and ruined her life.

My other project involves "mail order brides" in a way. That's all I'll say about that one.

So where have I been? First of all, 2009 was a year of wonderful things and a year of incredibly painful things. When 2010 started, I vowed to keep the people who'd created me so much pain last year on the edge of my life instead of in the middle of it. So far, it's working quite well, and my creative juices have finally started flowing.

What you may not know is that I also write m/f romances under another pen name. I'm waiting to hear back from a few publishers on my latest completed novel. I'm also working on the sequel.

I'm hoping to have another Sofia book available this year. This'll be a much longer, more involved novel, more in line with my m/f romances. I'll be spending more time getting to know the characters and their motivations than I have in my past Sofia books. I can't wait for what the future holds for me and my books.

0 comments: