CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Bet You Didn't Know...

I don't give out much in the way of personal information about myself, but here's a fact.

I'm a horseperson. I have been ever since childhood. I grew up riding the range with friends, exploring old ghost towns and mines in the hills above my small town. In college I took dressage and jumping lessons. After college I bought a nice little Quarter Horse. He did everything, dressage, western and English pleasure, jumping, and trail riding. I even tried barrel racing, but he was too slow.

I grew up in cattle country and have attended many rodeos over the years.

I actually started a menage regarding two rodeo riders paid to protect a public figure's rodeo princess daughter. While I put it on the back burner, I'm considering pulling that one back out of moth balls.

What should I do? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

0 comments: